Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barca Boy 7

The Summer Transfer Market and other skinder

Guest Barca Boy 7

I enjoyed the one we did for January,even though there where only two big transfers in January,Cassano and Pazzini,but This summer is dependant on transfers,no Euro and No World Cup.SPain or Italy might play in the Copa America as one of the two guest teams(Japan have pulled out),but other than that its the transfers and managerial merry go round.

Lets get the ball rolling,Man United need a goalkeeper and Fabregas wants Barcelona.....

Guest Barca Boy 7

Possible high profile movers:

Ganso

Neymar

Pastore

Michel Bastos

Kaka

Benzema

Van Der Wiel

Kensuke Honda

Andrea Pirlo

Thiago Alcantare

Didier Drogba

Gigi Buffon

Manuel Neuer

Arjen Robben

Fabio Contrao

Neven Subotic

Marcus Stekellenberg

Ibrahimovic(he's only there on loan)

Mexes

Robinho(he's only there on loan)

Jeremy Menez

Alberto Aquilani

Fabio Quagliarella

Sebastien Giovinco

Dimitar Berbatov

Guest Barca Boy 7

Juventus are keen on Montolivo,Aquliani is overpriced(i have to agree,its a rip off for an injury prone player)

Lets not forget,that Malaga,Roma,SPorting Lisbon,Anzhi(russian club) and Racing Santander have all been bought over by foreign TYCOONS WITH LOADS OF CASH!!!

Guest Barca Boy 7

And the search for the heir to Van Der Sar begins with Neuer and De Gea as the front runners,but Im gonna go for an experienced head,brace yourselfs,my pick,although unlikely is Gianluigi Buffon!

* His Juventus carear is going nowhere

* they have Storari a capable keeper

* They could use the money to fund transfers(signing Quagliarella surely is a must)

* He's 33,he could have 7 years at Old Trafford and play at 40,like Van Der Sar

* Juventus are not going to win the Champions League anytime soon,time is running out,Man United can win The Champions League

* It prevents Juventus from losing transfer funds from a retiring player(a problem in Serie A)

Guest Stefan

Tevez has been in milan twice in the last week. According to the italian media he met with inter and juve reps while there but inter are favorites to sign him. Lets see what happens, he is quite expensive but he does want out of city and england.

Guest Blue

His best days are behind him. He actually really would love to return to Argentina, but needs enough money to buy his dream farm.

Oh and rumours all over the place about Mourinho going back to Inter.... "apparently" he has enrolled his kids in a Milan school....oh heavens. And here I was really enjoying him of Italy!!

Guest Stefan

Oh and rumours all over the place about Mourinho going back to Inter.... "apparently" he has enrolled his kids in a Milan school....oh heavens. And here I was really enjoying him of Italy!!

Would love it but don't see it happening. But I can see mou jnr aka andre villa boas being the new inter manager.

Ag that was in reply to Stefan's comment...

Wenger is an Idiot.. and a cry baby of note... typical French baby!!!

Guest Blue

My fault...never noticed the topic had changed. Posted on the wrong thread!!blush.gif

oooh I wonder if I can move that post to the other thread...mmmm ... Lemme find out

Guest Stefan

Does he have manners at least?????

Define manners Gen. He isn't quite mou at the level of media games. But having pretty much learned all his coaching and management from mou he does use media/mind games quite a bit.

He was mou's assistant at inter in his first season but then left to pursue his own management career. Doing great with porto so far.

Like you basics... please and thank you's :15_8_217:

Mou is definitly working on his settlement package... refusing to speak to the Madrid press LOL...

My fault...never noticed the topic had changed. Posted on the wrong thread!!blush.gif

Blue I moved your post to the other thread...hope you don't mind ---seeing that it was lost and all... was checking to see if I could do it without making a big F-up of it LOL

Guest Blue

It certainly worked Your Honour!! You must be very highly qualified!!:15_8_217:

Guest Blue

Gee whiz these cradle snatching premfacers never give up on stealing children.....ohmy.gifwink.gif

CHELSEA CLOSE ON SAMBA STARLET

Posted 20/04/11 14:02

Fluminese starlet Wallace looks set to follow in the footsteps of twins Rafael and Fabio by leaving the club for England before playing for them.

The Brazilian club have confirmed that as part of the deal that saw them sign Deco last summer, they sold 40 per cent of the rights of teenage defender Wallace to Chelsea.

The 16-year-old full-back has since impressed hugely for the Brazilian Under-17 side and now it appears Chelsea are ready to push through a permanent deal.

Fluminese's president Peter Siemsen confirmed that Wallace was already part owned by Chelsea.

"He still plays for Fluminese and to get him out of Brazil, Chelsea would have to pay the amount of the penalty clause remaining," Siemsen confirmed.

"Chelsea only have a stake in him."

But Wallace revealed that he was ready to make the move, before he had even pulled on a first-team shirt for Fluminese - following the same path as the twins, who moved to United from the Rio de Janeiro club.

"I feel ready for this challenge since I started playing football," Wallace told globoesporte.

Any way.... Barbara Berlusconi has been voted onto the Milan Board of Directors.. :36_1_38: , clearly starting to prep her to take over from Galliani ... one day and her dad isn't getting any younger... Lets see how long her interest in Pato... ag I mean Milan will last...

Guest Barca Boy 7

Jari Litmanen has joined HSK Helsinki...............AGED 40!!!!!!

MANUEL NEUR HAS NOT extended his Schalke contract,now the plot for the Schalke vs Manyoo SF is set

Okay then... moving along then Del Piero will be signing his new contract this week :clapping-hands: Tullio Tinti (the agent of Matri, Toni, and Pirlo) is in Turin, now hopefully he'll work on making Matri a permanent deal wiht Juve... send Toni to Dubai or something and get Juve to sign Pirlo on the free...his contract ends with Milan this summer and well... seeing that Juve are being full of shite with the Aquilani issue... we'll need Pirlo... hubby will most likely divorce me after that then... any of you guys know a single oke with a really impressive bank account???

Guest Blue

Okay then... moving along then Del Piero will be signing his new contract this week :clapping-hands: Tullio Tinti (the agent of Matri, Toni, and Pirlo) is in Turin, now hopefully he'll work on making Matri a permanent deal wiht Juve... send Toni to Dubai or something and get Juve to sign Pirlo on the free...his contract ends with Milan this summer and well... seeing that Juve are being full of shite with the Aquilani issue... we'll need Pirlo... hubby will most likely divorce me after that then... any of you guys know a single oke with a really impressive bank account???

Cristiano Ronaldo???rolleyes.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke