Mata Hari

Cricket news

rain is the Windies last hope...........rolled over AGAIN!!

10 hours ago, J1M1 said:

rain is the Windies last hope...........rolled over AGAIN!!

I can't work out how the Windies won the first test. Their batting is club level at best. 

I love seeing the big fella rolling his arm over but he is the embodiment of everything wrong with the Windies - they are talented but lazy and mentally fragile. No other team would pick a player who is 40kg overweight 

1 hour ago, Docker said:

No other team would pick a player who is 40kg overweight 

There's only so many places in the slip cordon, & he takes up three..........:36_11_6:

I too enjoyed watching him bowl - it made for a welcome change from all the sprinters who come roaring in & take 5 minutes to complete an over 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Docker said:

. No other team would pick a player who is 40kg overweight 

Shane Warne?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, J1M1 said:

There's only so many places in the slip cordon, & he takes up three..........:36_11_6:

I too enjoyed watching him bowl - it made for a welcome change from all the sprinters who come roaring in & take 5 minutes to complete an over 

Pretty good slipper too - mind you he would need to be as you couldn't have him on the mid wicket boundary

We had a tubby batsman (Mark Cosgrove) who would have played for Australia if he didn't look like John Candy. It shouldn't matter but it does 

• Like 1

Just now, taipan said:

Shane Warne?

LOL. Never 40 but around 20 on occasions.

Merv Hughes had a big guts as did Greg Ritchie 

must confess, Tubby was a welcome change from all the regular sights on the field. We need to see many more "different" looking people playing this game. Right now it seems like there's a blueprint that all players look the same and almost play the same. They've had every last scrap of their originality coached out of them.......imho

Paul Adams, Murali, Warne and others all different and all did well - makes you think?

I see England Cricket are pissed off about BAFTA sport category losing to SA Rugby. What do they expect, when BLM is making all sorts of moves, even BAFTA have to show their support by picking the first black captain,  blah blah blah..

Why the fuck are they pissed off. Full rugby>limited overs cricket

• Like 1

Reading those tweats, it sounds a bit like sour grapes, They refer to the rugby final as a crap game and the cricket final the greatest final ever. One game England were smashed, the other they won.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

Reading those tweats, it sounds a bit like sour grapes, They refer to the rugby final as a crap game and the cricket final the greatest final ever. One game England were smashed, the other they won.

The cricket final was a better spectacle for a neutral but England would have lost that game if the rules had been properly applied so they should be taking the win and keeping their heads down. They lost to Ireland last night so more reason to be going light on the commentary 

Edited by Docker
  • Haha 2

The reason why they are still whinging about the rugby was they were all prepared to thrash SA, and in the end they were too ashamed to wear their medals. Still laughing at the twats :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, taipan said:

Yep, Black Label Matters

Imagine calling an album "White is King"

• Haha 1

The entire thing is garbage, go to netflix, see the movies and you will find a section celebrating movies by blacks. I saw a very interesting expose on George Floyd yesterday, again proves that the powers that be only want to highlight what makes their agenda look good. Nothing about how he resisted to get in the car etc etc.

1 hour ago, taipan said:

Black history month annoys the shit out of me.

Well if they only have it 1 month a year...

It's like Womens' month, also only 1 day/ 1 month a year

:)

Dont know what you whitey men are gringing about. You get the remaining 11 months of the year...

Having said that (.....)..I find black history month and women history month interesting.

It's the way you look at things

:bounce:

PS that dn mean I support BLM, I do not. However I also think these whingers about racism should point out the culprits and give details instead of vaguely intonating something that rides the train I can promise you if the men at my work treat me as they shouldn't I will point out their names. Most of them are too shit scared to though haha, but the point is, I will not hide behind "it happened to me too". It did happen - name and shame.

Edited by Mata Hari

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke